Tideland have created a suite of SOLACHAN (TM) products specifically to meet the exacting needs of Saudi Aramco for marking of their new and existing Offshore installations. These products fulfil the requirements for their AC supported and DC (Solar) systems but are equally suited to other similar applications.
IECEX Zone 2 Certified AC Solutions are designed to comply with International IECEX Certification Standards and exceed the Certification of existing Saudi Aramco Navaids installations. The IECEX Solution is the highest specification of the suite of products designed for Saudi Aramco. They provide the same performance of the other variants but include a higher certification level in comparison to existing hazardous area installations.
An IECEX Zone 2 Certified version of Tideland’s NOVA-65 Lantern is used for this application and consists of an epoxy painted alloy housing and toroidal lens with integral photocell, to provide a 5 Nautical Mile Range as standard. The IECEX Certification limits the lens divergence to 10 degrees only which slightly increases overall power consumption and does not allow for a 10 mile range option. The metal housing also prevents this version from being fitted with GPS Synchronisation so only Hard Wire Synchronisation may be used.
The lights run independently from the 12v 165Ah VRLA Gel Battery which provides the best possible power source for very small, long duration loads such as Navaids. The Battery is maintained by a small 12v battery charger housed in the weatherproof Exd Enclosure.
- Full IECEX Certification to Minimum Zone 2.
- Maintenance free Tideland Nova-65 IECEX 10 degree White lantern (5NM Only)
- IECEX Certified Painted Stainless Steel Battery Box and 12v 165Ah Battery
- 12v 65w Battery Charger in Exd Painted Alloy Enclosure with AC/Battery Circuit Breakers
- Wired with GSWB Fire Resistant Cables and Nickel Plated Brass Glands
- Pedestals Galvanised Steel and Painted to APCS-26T (EU) in RAL 1023 Yellow
- Hard Wire Synchronization only
- >280 Days Autonomy for standard light at Morse U 15s
- Separated Power and Sync field cable Junction boxes for safety
- Reduced power consumption (<1Kw hours per year typical) 360 Degree Rotation of Charger/Junction Box Panel Possible to allow safe access for operation Option for 3NM Red Lights
- >280 Days Autonomy for standard light
- Kit is also available to convert AC Stations to DC (Solar Powered) Stations by replacing/adding just 3 components. A kit is also available to convert for DC to AC Variants