Class 5 and 7 self-contained lantern
The SolaMAX-65 is a self-contained lantern capable of ranges up to 5NM in the standard version and up to 7NM in the extended version (SolaMAX-65-T). Its compact design makes it the ideal self-contained lantern for many applications including inland waterways, buoys and offshore platform marking to provide years of maintenance-free operation.
Revolutionary optics and high efficiency solar panels make the SolaMAX-65 exceptionally suitable for
northern and southern latitudes and low solar radiation applications. The built-in IR receiver allows for full customisation of the power level, flash character, sunswitch setting and features a self test mode. A convenient magnetic switch is used for switching off, storage/sleep mode or regular operation.
- Options of battery capacity for demanding locations from 12Ah to 50Ah
- Optional GPS synchronization module
- Available in all IALA approved colors
- 256 user selectable flash characters
- Constant current power source for maximum LED life
- Magnetic On/Off Switch for quick deployment, hassle free storage and battery maintenance check
- User selectable power, flash character and Sunswitch settings via an optional IR controller
- Programming and self-test option with IR controller
- Full monitor and control capability via options of GSM, Satellite or AIS
- Internal AIS option
- Theft deterrent design
- Optional Power and Data ports for charging and programming