Led marine lantern
The Nova-65 features unique and proprietary optics which provide a 360° beam at 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° vertical divergence.
Utilizing a highly efficient compact lens, the Nova-65 is a one of a kind, small, lightweight marine beacon. The 10° divergence lens is ideal for fixed or floating aids to navigation while the 20° and 30° lenses provide exceptional performance on buoys. The 5° lens can be used to meet specific needs that require a much further range while still using a minimal amount of power.
Two options of housing are available for general marine use (GMU) and for NEC Class 1 Division 2: polycarbonate and a ruggedized metal version. For ATEX/IECEx (Category 3), housing is available in ruggedized metal only and with a 10° lens. Both housing options are designed to withstand the harsh marine environment including ice buildup in extremes of latitude and the high temperatures experienced along the equatorial plane.
IP-66 and IP-68 make Nova-65 the choice of professionals.
- User selectable power and flash code settings for multiple visual range performance
- Full monitor and control capability
- SignalView™ program to set user options
- Approved by USCG for class A, B and C offshore structures
- A constant current power source provides maximum lifetime of LEDs
- Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change
- Hard Wire Synchronization
- Proven Long Term Reliability
- Intensity exceeds candle power requirements by 33CFR 118.60
- GPS Synchronization
- 5°, 10°, 20° or 30° vertical divergence lens