The Nova-65HI features unique and proprietary optics, developed in 2012 from the original Nova-65 lanterns, which provide a 360° beam at 3° vertical divergence.
Utilizing a highly efficient compact lens, the Nova-65 HI is a one of a kind, small, lightweight marine beacon. The 3° divergence lens is ideal for fixed or stable floating aids to navigation requiring a much longer range, up to 10NM @ T=0.74, while still using a minimal amount of power.
Two options of housing are available for general marine use (GMU) and for NEC Class 1 Division 2: polycarbonate and a ruggedized metal version. Both housing options are designed to withstand the harsh marine environment including: ice buildup in extremes of latitude and the high temperatures experienced along the equatorial plane.
IP-66 and IP-68 make Nova-65I the choice of professionals.
- User selectable power and flash code settings for multiple visual range performance
- Full monitor and control capability
- SignalView™ program to set user options
- Approved by USCG for class A, B and C offshore structures
- A constant current power source provides maximum lifetime of LEDs
- Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change
- Hard Wire Synchronization
- Proven Long Term Reliability
- GPS Synchronization