MLED-150Ex brings the benefits of LED technology, low power, high reliability and low maintenance, to the Zone 1 environment. The flasher and optical source assembly, designated MaxiHALO-150, is designed after the proven MaxiHALO-60.The MaxiHALO-150 is installed in a rugged Ex-d well glass housing used in the rigors of offshore atmospheres. The MLED-150Ex is compatible with current Tideland Signal lanterns and is configurable as a Secondary (Standby) light. When used in a main and secondary pair installation, the Secondary light monitors the Main light and, upon failure, automatically begins operation. Onboard software constantly monitors operation of the MLED-150Ex and initiates an alarm signal if critical operation parameters are exceeded. The MLED-150Ex produces an omnidirectional beam >10NM visual range with T = 0.74 (16NM with T = 0.85).
- User selectable power settings 5-100%
- 256 user selectable flash characters
- Temperature compensated LED-drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with changes in ambient temperature
- Full monitor and control capability
- Fail output terminal for go/no go monitoring
- Constant current power source maximizes LED-life
- Hard Wire Synchronization and Optional GPS synchronization module